whats so bad?

Joined Dec 2005
117 Posts | 0+
Louisville Ky
whats the big deal about macanudo's? are they that bad? i had one the other day and it was pretty good

well there you go then, to you they are pretty good. thats all that matters.

A friend once asked me what the best cigar in the world was.

I said I don't know.

He replied, "The one YOU love."

How true is that?

I still hate Macanudos, though!

I don't hate them. They're just too mild and bland for me.

I have a box of the Robusto Hampton Court (10). I think they are very flavorful. I certainly have others I like better, but it's not bad for the price.

From what I heard they use small children to roll their cigars,
then when they get tired they chop them up and throw them in the tobacco feilds - horrible! :wink:

It's basically a cigar for non-cigar smokers. It's way too mild and without taste for most of us.

CastleCrest said:
From what I heard they use small children to roll their cigars,
then when they get tired they chop them up and throw them in the tobacco feilds - horrible! :wink:

Where's Kathy Lee when you need her?

If I was on a deserted island and a lost shipment of Macanudo's came to shore, I would say that I'd smoke each one of em down...

I will say say have outstanding construction and quality, but they are fairly simple and a straighforward smoke. They don't offer much as far as body or flavor, complexity and development. I personally think they are the perfect cigar to someone who is just starting out.

But that's about as far as I would take it.. :wink:

If I am catching Thor's drift - for the same money there are plenty of smokes that I enjoy more.
& then the whole Baby eating thingy :?

The rep told me that they don't use the Ligero used in the other brands. Not so they can use a different one or anything, they just don't use the Ligero leaf. Hey said they know that serious cigar smokers won't smoke them so they make them essentially for the name and for new smokers.

CastleCrest said:
If I am catching Thor's drift - for the same money there are plenty of smokes that I enjoy more.
& then the whole Baby eating thingy :?

I was wondering about that baby thing too. It was Nero that did those kinds of things. He was just trying to out do Herod. Herod came before him and it was he who killed all the babys in an attempt to kill the Christ Child.

And I think everyone will agree that this is enough of that!