Bad Computer News..

Joined Nov 2006
14 Posts | 0+
NM
Well, i have tried everything to find a way to be able to enter a the chatroom. I downloaded the newest version of java and everything. I enter the room and i cant see anybody or type anything. This is my only computer because i had been using my ex's computer, but now i gave that back to her and just have my work laptop and for some reason it wont cooperate. if you have any ideas that doesnt include buying a new computer please let me know. I will be lieaving in the morning and wont be back till the end of feb or beginning of march. If you dont see me you know why, i can post on here though so that might be my only form of communication with you mooks!! Hopefully i can resolve this problem some way, my firewall is off if your thinkin that might be the problem. So take care everyone, ill check in when i can.

Are you using Norton??? My Norton Internet Security will not let the chat run at all on my computer. For me to access Chat, I have to first go and disable NIS --- then it works.

Before trying that, my symptoms were the same as you are discussing!

Way to go Mike!! That is one of the things I did not think of....I hope it helps!! Good Luck Jace, and we will be waiting to hear from you brother!!

By the time you get back it will be almost spring!