Uncle Again!

Joined Aug 2004
2K Posts | 0+
Chicago Born/Raised. Hollywood CA Resident
Well, I just found out my sister is pregnant with her second kid!! Wow...I'm not used to being an uncle with one!!

Now I will have to smoke a little better today!! :D

welcome to the Uncle Club again! I'm an uncle 2x as well, and will possibly be 3x in the not too distant future...I have 2 sisters, each with a kid, and my brother and his wife have been hinting that they might try for a kid soon too. :D

:thumbsup:

My Baby brother just had his second - :D
My sister has 2 and my other brother 2 they all keep giving Misa & I the eye :shock: I got 3 dogs! :roll:

Not to steal the "uncle " thread, but I just found out that I'm going to be grandpa again!!! This will be number 3. I'll smoke to that!!

After my 4 brothers have had .....(count 'em) 4 sons and 3 daughters, I finally am about to break the uncle role...........(drum roll)..........I will be having a baby girl in Nov. !!

Congrats Smoka!

Thor - congrats on the Uncle hood - I think I will celebrate with you.

Devil Dog - welcome to parenthood - there truly is nothing better. You will know what I mean - congratulations!

Thanks guys, and congrats!! Time to go to the humidor!!

Sister in Laws - ahhh the only thing worse is mother in laws. And for you playing at home:

The anagram for Mother In Law is Woman Hitler.

Sorry if I offended anyone. :lol:

iminaquagmire said:
I'm known as "Uncle Stinky" for my cigars thanks to my sister-in-law to my nephew and three nieces.

haha.

I'm an Uncle Stinky too!!!!!

that would be a story that Razor king can tell you.... :lol:

I keep telling her when they are ten and my nickname is still uncle stinky she's gonna regret teaching them it. My brother agrees and gets on her every time. At least I've got one supporter.

WOW... Thor your sister just had her first. Congrats man that is great. I will bring something special out tomorrow night for dinner.

Thanks Mac, I know, she was pregnant this time last year too!!! :shock:

Well, she said she wants a brewd....so she better get started!! :lol: