What are you smoking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished a bowl of McClelland Arcadia from 2005. It was a little dry, and it showed on the finish.

al I have been smoking is the pipe as of late.

Purple cow
Exhausted rooster
Braken flake
London flake
Stonehaven
Bobs chocolate flake
Peter stokobey Virginia twist
a fire roasted cavendish

I think that is it so far, So far I have liekd the Bobs the best.

Smoked some purple cow on the way home fromwork today. Very good stuff.

I have a can of Christmas Cheer, Bob's Chocolate and a couple of others coming in today!! I am very excited!

DL

Chris that maltese Falcon has become my go to baccy. I absolutely love the stuff.

Smoked some Cyprian Blend today. Stuff is off the chain good.

Tonight while grilling some steaks for Cheryl and I, I smoked a bowl of Bob's Chocolate. Very flavorful smoke!!!

This brings up a question from a pipe newb:
I have read that smoking cigars after a robust meal like steaks enhances the flavor of the cigar due to the smoke clinging to the fatty cells still present in your mouth. However, I have never read about a pre-meal smoke. About five minutes after setting my pipe down, we started supper, and I must say, i was blown away by the flavor of my steak!!! Does a pre-meal smoke normally enhance the food that you are eating???

DL

I just finished a bowl of 08 Christmas Cheer. Very pleasant, enjoyable smoke!!!!

DL

Dunhill English blend, I forget the number
Than something form the BM, 516 that was WAY to mild for me.

i am finding that I go for more english blends.

Today I smoked a bowl of Hamborger Beermaster while chatting with Steve. Very nice smoke!

DL

Been trying a couple of sampler packs here and there. I liked something called Trout Stream and a stronger one called English Stout, I think it was.

Somebody mentioned corn cob. I must say that I have had some of my most enjoyable smokes from a $12 Missouri Meerschaum!

Can someone recommend an online dealer with some good sampler packs?

Last night I smoked a full bowl of 04 Christmas Cheer. The best pipe smoke I have had so far!

DL

Status
Not open for further replies.